Wednesday 8 June 2011

The words just come flowing out.

A LOT.  Every time I write a post, a comment, anything, I say to myself, I'm gonna keep this short.

But it never happens.  Am I rambling, saying pointless things that don't need to be said?  Or do I just have a lot to say?

I was gonna write a post.  But then I commented on a friends blog.  And it was kinda long (as everything that I write is).  And I thought, this would make a good SHORT blog post.  So now, after rambling beforehand, here it is, and I promise I won't do any afterramblings.

It's weird being a different person around different people so that you get to where you wonder which one is the "real you", or if even any one of those is, that maybe you is just hidden down deep, afraid to come out for fear of what people will think of him/her. Then you think, maybe I'm all of those people, and then you feel schizophrenic or something. Is that just me? I guess that right now, I am trying to reconcile myself, and be the same one person around everyone. Don't know if that's the right thing to do, but hey.

I used to feel extra guilty for my depression. I would hide it, deny it to myself, try and get myself to cheer up, but then I would feel guilty for being happy, because how can I have the right to be happy when there are so many people who are sad?

No comments:

Post a Comment